Wednesday, March 17, 2010

IIIIIIIIIIIIII-DOL ♥

Some hiatus, huh? Okay... I'm excited and seriously taking back everything said in (link) this previous post. Maybe I was suffering from Adam withdrawal, as last year's flamboyant contestant certainly got my attention. Do we have a female counterpart, as suggested by Kara? Far Out Siobhan is coming on strong, strong, strong; Joe and I are loving her... and she's from Barnstable on Cape Cod, making her too cool for us to take!! We're also finding ourselves ooohing and aaahing over Big Vociferous Mike, Natural Rocker Casey, and Fabulously Funky Crystal, whom I've loved from Day One. So, hiatus is over, and I sure hope America gets it right tonight. Last week's elimination was a farce.

Niece Alex, are you reading? We're SO on the same page... again! 
xo

PS - Just to add that we truly do admire all of the kids for their amazing perseverance and courage, in taking that big, big stage to entertain. 


PPS - Stay with the show, Simon!


PPPS - The name, Siobhan, is pronounced Sha-vahn; it's of Irish origin and means "G-d's grace". I had to know!