Friday, March 26, 2010

The Jazz Singer?

Mr. D. was at the Broadway premiere of "Come Fly Away", last evening. I have a vivid imagination and just love ND rumors, when they are favorable. So, I'm starting one! Maybe, just maybe, we'll see a Diamond Production on my favorite strip in NYC? Is he seein' how it's done? I'm SO there! The above photo was taken on our way in to MSG, August '08, to see the very subject of this blog - Joe's photo below. Jeesh, I know, I know; the poor guy just can't do anything, without some fan starting a rumor! Wicked Good!
Fueling The Fire Here:
So, it's now 3/30, and here's the agenda since the original "breakthrough":
He took in three musical B'way shows, "American Idiot" (Green Day); "Jersey Boys" (Four Seasons); and the Sinatra deal mentioned above...
then...
Flew to Vegas to catch Garth Brooks and Lionel Richie.
Somethin' is comin' down, and this fan is psyched.
Please... humor me!