Saturday, March 13, 2010

What A Difference A Week Makes

Jeesh, personify "weather" and it becomes a control freak. What is going on? No sooner did I utter the words, "It is what it is; I look out the window to call the day and don't pay much attention, beyond that"..... when, the Freak got my attention. Ensuing blizzards led to unusual warmth and sunshine and now torrents of rain that shall surely flood basements and roads to inflict anguish upon many. Okay, already; I'm noticing you.

A far cry from last week's (link) Sun and Moon are we today. George Clooney shall probably have a turn on Pay-Per-View, as we've not yet seen "Up In The Air". My mind is in Rod Stewart mode, as these lyrics keep "playing back":

"When the rain came I thought you'd leave
'cause I knew how much you loved the sun
But you chose to stay, stay and keep me warm
through the darkest nights I've ever known
If the mandolin wind couldn't change a thing
then I know I love ya..." Penned by RS

Are you reading, Joe? Sun. SunWorshipper. SunTan. SunRise. SunSet. Are you reading my SunSons? Remember the SunDance you used to do around the pool? 

"Oompa, oompa, oompa, oompa... Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!"

I'm desperate. And, I have two dogs for rent; it's mud season. They're really cute, loving and reliable; well mannered and loyal; responsive and huggable. Any takers?