Sunday, April 4, 2010

Morning Has Broken...

...but sunrise was not what I had hoped for, to enhance my Easter greeting. It is also Gran's birthday, and it seems that I now mark time by blog entries. Wasn't it just yesterday that I posted these (link) thoughts in her honor? Ah, I'm lovin' her  as much as ever, for sure.

My preference is always to have our whole gang together, in celebration; but I'm not complaining, by any means. Last night's festivities with our Brian Bunch and Mom was fun! This year's split is creating a lot of dine arounds; and we're off to Albany to see our distant Baby Grands. I'm sure Christian, Joe and I shall reminisce about the vigil mass we once attended in Tampa. It was on Easter Saturday evening in a darkened church. Sunrise was simulated by candlelight; it was beautiful. We didn't quite make the entire ceremony; that's a long (literally) story, for another day.

We're promised a warm, sunny day, once the low clouds burn off. Regardless, we all know what affords us true brilliance. And so, I wish all Easter love and peace.