Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"G'ma, why do you blog?"

....asked my Sugar, recently. Responding with a question of my own, I said, "Honey, who would listen to all that I have to say?" We giggled together. I love this child.♡

Now, there is a certain friend of CMI who seems to think that I'm not quite chatty enough. She challenged me to the completion of at least two blogs per day, for 2011. Tigger, are you reading?

CMI entries from January 1 through December 31, 2010, were sent to the printer, after mucho editing (um, hours worth). Rejection soon followed. It seems that its contents are 250 photos beyond the limit of... are you ready??... 1500 allowed. This means one of two things: (a) I can edit the year down to the acceptable number of pics; or, (b) I can separate the year into two volumes. Did I say, "Volumes?"