Monday, April 25, 2011

Talkin' Trivia...Let Me Think ♡

Grand Hunter - Thoughtful Pose
Who to tell? Over the course of a day or a week, so many little things or thoughts occur that I'd like to share. But another's ears are not always available for the listening. During Christian's college and law school days, I kept a running list of mentionables that would normally comprise a face-to-face conversation, saving them for our ear-to-ear phone catch-ups. My blog is so useful for the overflow. So much to say. Smile.

I recall a long departed neighbor who was impatient with his wife, my friend, about daily trivia. She once expressed amazement when we compared dinnertime chatter. "Really? Joe doesn't 'mind' talking about the mundane?" "Excuse me?" said I, incredulous that her own day was continually deemed insignificant in the eyes of her spouse. How arrogant.

Where is this going? Well, as I resume blogging after a much needed break that happily coincided with a ton of family activity, I'm trying to discern what to extract from my mental notes and photo proof. Let me think... it's been hectic around here. Huge smile.