Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Entertainer ♥

In Aubrey/Gavin's playroom on Thanksgiving Day
Our long-distance BabyGrands make up for missed time together, in a variety of ways. Dawn is fantastic about sending photo-texts during school and extra-curricular activities. But still, Hunter was born to be behind a mike, and he loves to talk music on a regular basis - sort of like this:
"Whose music are you liking now, Honey?" 
With enthusiasm, "I like Eminem, G'ma. (Scusimi??) And (excitedly) have you heard the new Usher song?" 
"Not yet; but I'll look for it. How 'bout Chloe?" 
"Still Justin Bieber; but (emphatically) I don't like him." 
"I (clearly!) know you don't, Honey; but Chloe-Girl still loves him, eh?" 
"She'll probably love him forever, G'ma. Okay, I love you... I've gotta go." 
"Ooooh, thank you, Sweet Boy; I love you so much."
********
Great Saturday morning fare and no time to wait for me to find Usher, who happens to be so very correct in his lyrics, 'cause....
"I (We) can't win this game 'Without YOU' (All)...!!"