Monday, March 24, 2014

A Good Wife Gone Bad? Might be a spoiler...

Josh Charles aka Will Gardner

"The Good Wife" aired late, last night… you know… basketball. I'd been up since five a.m. and couldn't keep my eyes open. With a request to Joe to waken me when Alicia and Will began, I dozed. He complied, but I fell right back to sleep till about ten minutes prior to the show's end, at which time I asked Joe what I'd missed in the series we've watched for five years. He responded…

"Nick,  you have to go up right now or you'll spoil the show for yourself. What a twist!"

With that, he actually dragged me off the couch and upstairs. How funny is that?
Seven solid sleep hours later, I watched on demand…

…after which I researched the unfunny "Why?"

It seems that someone's contract was up and he decided to leave the show. 
The audience suffers… and Cousin Gina is upset enough to have commented
on Twitter that she's seriously considering a break-up with her boyfriend
also known as TV.