Monday, March 3, 2014

I Fell Asleep

So, did ya watch Oscar, last night? He was out and about in all his glory. It was great that
Jared Leto received his award early. Ah, 'twas a pleasure to see him restored to good health, proper weight and gorgeous looks. Thing is, I didn't make it to Matthew McConaughey's win for Best Actor. You know. Sleep. But I'm thrilled to have learned about it, this morning.
I wrote about these two, here

'Tis a pity that each field had to be narrowed down to one win, as the year past has been an amazing one for cinema. And next year, I'm thinkin'….

There should be a statue for the best facelift and a consolation prize for the worst. Ellen, are you reading? We need a few more of those scratch-offs. Ugh. "Aging gracefully" is a concept long dead in Hollywood. It's painful to witness. Except for Bette…

She can do anything in my book. What a treat to see her back onstage.

Another year.