Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Happy Birthday, Christian! ♡

Our Man-Child Celebrating 41
When my birthday rolled around 41 years ago, I thought it would be the day Christian was born. I went to an appointment with my obstetrician, armed with a packed suitcase and confident he'd say we were ready to go. Still, I chuckle. Already with a mind of his own, my boy held out for today, the 22nd. It was fun to share our days, on Sunday.




While Dawn and Lyla unselfishly stayed home to prepare an al fresco dinner fit for royalty, the rest of us went to the town pool, where Hunter and Chloe demonstrated their gravity-defying dives from varying boards. Of course, Gramps and Christian had to get in on the act, too.

Happy Birthday, Christian. We love you so much and wish you continued love, happiness and high-dive flips in all you do.