Friday, July 18, 2014

Mouths Of Babes - Gav

Gavin is hanging out with us, still in dreamland as I type. We've concluded that he loves his two-on-one time to relax and escape the rigors of sibling rivalry. Tongue-in-cheek, here. I'm laughing…

No visit would be complete without a trip to J's for ice cream. Three little brothers were hanging out with their mother, while we were there last night. The oldest had a super-sized cone, about which Gavin commented…

"He must have a really nice mom."

I asked, "As opposed to?" He laughed.

Then, he said it would be cool to have a bunch of brothers. I agreed, telling him how much fun his Daddy and Uncle Christian had as boys. But then, I mentioned how great it is to have a big sis. He confirmed that he loves Aubs, after which I asked him why he picks on her so much...

"That's how I have fun with her, G'ma… by picking on her!"