Monday, November 17, 2014

Déjà Vu… Aubrey's In Love

Aubs is not alone in her love affair with the boys men of One Direction. Young girls are wild for them and usually have a favorite. Come on, y'all know of Harry and Liam, right? Hmmm, I wonder if "boy band" is still an appropriate reference. I digress...

Just as long-past styles have a way of reappearing in the women's world of fashion, so do old practices in life return when proper times are indicated. Such was the case, this morning…

I happened to channel surf by Matt and Al in time to catch an interview with band members. NIK did a pretty good job of capturing them from the screen for my girl. Reminds me of days long gone by…

When Mr. D. would be on TV or a NEW YORK TIMES ad would appear for an upcoming tour, I'd receive scores of phone calls. Mom would always be first, as she was a very early riser…

"Nick, Neil is going to be on, this morning!"

Now, it's my turn. Appreciation of the feel for the music and who's behind it is alive and well.

This one's for you, Sugar.