Thursday, November 20, 2014

When Life Throws You A Lemon, Go Have Lunch By The River

Looks like my December 2nd date-with-a-surgeon is postponed, much to my chagrin. A recent test revealed that patience needs to be my greatest virtue - at least for a few more weeks. So, I was a tad down, this morning…

But on the bright side, my stamina has returned. Giving thanks, here. And I received an invitation to ride along for Shotgun Thursday. Who could resist? Mambo joined us.

Do you recognize (link) "our spot" in these photos? It was a glorious day to hit Torches and be seated next to the window. What a view! Furthermore, who can argue with grilled panko chicken smothered in roasted red peppers and fresh mozzarella??!! Sure beats Boost.

Thanks to Hero Joe and (Wo)Man's Best Friend for saving my day. The wait is on, again, but that's life.