Monday, January 3, 2011

Deal-Breaker ♥

After concentrated, successful efforts to pare down holiday expenses this year, I gave a huge sigh of relief. Joe did his part, too; or so I thought. It seems that he had some creative time on his hands, after shopping for la famiglia was completed. What to do? Well, I wasn't gonna tell y'all; that is, till reading my own words.

I'm editing; yes, reviewing my scores of 2010 blog entries, in preparation for sending the year's worth out to be printed. Hey, what my kids don't read now I'm hoping they'll find enthralling, one day. Soooooo, there in the first week of January last is this entry. Was I not convincing?
So, This Really Is IT
"Did I ever mention wanting one?" queried I on Christmas morn, after recovering from my initial, post-presntation shock. "No," responded he, "but I knew what you were thinking."

Well, I've gotta say that maybe down in the depths of my innermost thoughts, I might have entertained an iPad thought or two. I don't even know, for sure! All I do know is this - this little hunk of incredible technology sure did bring out the kid in me; and Santa was absolutely beaming at my surprise and glee.

Thanks, Joe. I lve you without tangible accoutrements and even though you're a deal-breaker. You shouldn't have....