Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tune In

CMI Friend Tigger sent this link to the 
Woman's Hour on BBC talk radio. With the time difference, yesterday's "Mothers And Sons" aired as I prepared dinner, thus keeping me in one spot to listen. I enjoyed the various guests and their relationship stories. One comment regarding Baby Grands really stuck. Referenced was the bonus unity felt with sons when they become parents and together we experience loving the same child(ren). Unconditional love is then truly appreciated.

Tonight's episode is about marketing our products. Artisan bread? Coffee filter flowers? :-) I don't know... but if I remember to do so, I'll listen. Why not charge up your laptop and give it a go... especially now that Dr. Phil is heading into repeats.

Thanks for coloring me inspired, Tigger