Sunday, November 13, 2011

Like

There is too much temptation on TV, in the Fall. People keep tossing recommendations my way; but I just can't buy into more and more series. I know, I know... modern families are fabulous, and the prohibition is interesting. No, thanks. I'll stick with a very good wife, an X'd Josh Krajcik and on-demand (link) bucking documentaries or movies. Having said all that, it is hunting season and I'm an early riser. Soooooo, I found myself "Enlightened", this Sunday morning, and totally contradicted myself by catching up with the new HBO series. It stars mother and daughter, Diane Ladd and Laura Dern, as... well... as mother and daughter. Good show. Contemporary issues. The human condition. So, with tongue in cheek, I recommend it to you... just what you need, right?