Friday, January 29, 2010

So, This Is It?

There is no question that I qualify as a tech-
junkie; I admit to that. It's a serious addiction when I choose new technology over new clothes.

On pins and needles all week (just kidding!), I awaited Apple's revelation of the iPad. Whew! So, this is it? I'm saved. Mac and I shall continue to enjoy our close relationship, along with SONY Reader, iPod and cellphone hovering in the wings. We can go forward quite nicely, without the latest toy. Now, I'm free to cave to that new Nikon I've had my eye on... I'm struggling against the common sense I posted recently in (link) "Aloha - Part I".

While I battle The Cart at Beach Camera, I'll soothe myself with (link) "This Is It" of another variety. Finally, it has arrived. Though I've seen it twice on the Big Screen, I look forward to playing and replaying my favorite parts. It is difficult to fathom that MJ was gone, shortly after these rehearsals. Rehearsals. Amazing rehearsals. Only a fraction of what the show was to be, according to his siblings.

Whatever your opinion of Michael-The Person, you must see the legacy of Michael-The Artist; there shall never be another like him.